WPL304 DESKTOP BARCODE PRINTER
Featuring direct thermal and thermal transfer print technology and best in class standard connectivity options (Ethernet, USB, Serial, and Parallel), the Wasp WPL304 desktop barcode printer provides a price-performance combination unmatched by other desktop barcode printers. With the smallest footprint of any Wasp 4-inch format printer, the WPL304 is an excellent choice for cramped workspaces.
Featuring a 200 MHz 32-bit processor, the WPL304 prints 203 dpi barcodes at speeds up to 4 inches per second supported by 8 MB SDRAM and 4 MB Flash memory. Flexible connectivity and small size make the WPL304 perfectly suited for a wide range of applications including Point-of-Sale, asset tracking, , shipping, receiving, and inventory labeling.
The Wasp WPL304 comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects. Add a WaspProtect extended service plan to increase the warranty period to 4 years and upgrade coverage to include accidental breakage.
To ensure compatibility, the WPL304 includes WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation and is FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick Class B, UL, CUL, TUV/Safety, and CCC certified.
For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, Wasp offers a variety of media supplies and optional accessories.
WASP WPL304 FEATURES
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer print technology
- 203 dpi print resolution
- 5 Inches per second print speed
- 4.17” Print width
- 8 MB DRAM, 4 MB Flash
- Drivers for WPL, ZPL and EPL included
- Supports 5" outside diameter media roll
- Internal Ethernet, USB, Serial, Parallel connectivity standard
- Includes Windows print driver
- Accepts ribbon with .5” notched internal core diameter
- Durable and compact, double-walled clamshell design
- 200 MHz 32-bit processor