WPL612 INDUSTRIAL BARCODE PRINTER
The WPL612 industrial barcode printer sets a new standard for industrial barcode printing. It’s the most powerful barcode printer in the Wasp line - delivering advanced print speeds, durable construction, and high-volume barcode printing in mission-critical applications (up to 20,000 labels per day). Maximize efficiency and throughput with print speeds of up to 12 inches per second, supported by 32 MB SDRAM and 8 MB Flash memory.
The WPL612 industrial barcode printer includes the features your application requires. Flexible connectivity options, including internal Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial and parallel, make installation easy. The WPL612 industrial barcode printer boasts all-metal construction for endurance and reliability in demanding environments.
Designed to offer seamless integration, the WPL612 includes an integrated LCD control panel for easy-set up and printer management. The WPL612 industrial barcode printer features a side-load media design, with a clear media viewing window to monitor ribbon and label usage.
The Wasp WPL612 comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty covering material defects. Manufacturer warranties can be extended and upgraded to cover accidental breakage with the purchase of an optional WaspProtect extended service plan.
To ensure compatibility with your application, the WPL612 industrial barcode printer supports WPL, ZPL and EPL emulation, and is CE, FCC, TUV, & UL certified and RoHS compliant.
For greater flexibility and enhanced performance, Wasp offers a variety of media supplies and optional accessories.
WASP WPL610 FEATURES
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Internal Ethernet, USB 2.0, serial and parallel connectivity standard
- Durable metal housing with heavy duty die-cast aluminum print mechanism
- Print labels up to 4.09” wide
- 203 dpi print resolution
- Print speed of up to 12 inches per second
- Backlit, LCD display with a 6-button control panel
- 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
- SD Card slot for Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Supports 8" outside diameter label roll
- Clear media view window
- Includes Windows print driver
- WPL, ZPL, and EPL emulation included