World’s First Concurrent 2.4/5GHz 802.11n Access Point with Adaptive Antenna Technology and Smart Wi-Fi Meshing
The ZoneFlex 7762 Series is the first dual-band 802.11n outdoor access point (AP) to integrate adaptive antenna technology to enable much longer range signals, better signal penetration inside buildings, and more resilient mesh connections that automatically adapt to interference and changing environmental conditions.
Supporting advanced Smart Mesh Networking, the Ruckus ZoneFlex 7762 Series is perfect for service providers looking to quickly and economically expand branded broadband services, offload data traffic from congested 3G networks, deploy multimedia hotspots or offer wireless broadband services where fixed line access is limited. Separate radios for access and backhaul traffic deliver high-throughput to clients throughout the mesh network.
The ZoneFlex 7762 Series is also ideal for hotels, resorts, multi-dwelling units, schools, warehouses and other enterprises needing to deliver broadband access from the outside in or to extend managed wireless LANs (WLANs) outdoors where Ethernet cabling is not possible.
The ZoneFlex 7762 Series can be centrally managed by the ZoneDirector Smart WLAN controller as part of a unified indoor/outdoor wireless LAN or deployed as a standalone AP and managed individually or through the FlexMaster remote Wi-Fi management system.
The ZoneFlex 7762 Series implements Ruckus-patented BeamFlex™ smart antenna technology that enables consistent, high-performance, extended coverage and multimedia support. Ruckus ChannelFly dynamic channel management optimizes client throughput by selecting the best channel to operate on. A Web-based wizard allows any computer user to configure ZoneFlex 7762 Series through the ZoneDirector™ — creating a secure and sophisticated WLAN in a matter of minutes.
- Concurrent dual-band (5 GHz/2.4 GHz) support
- Adaptive antenna technology and advanced RF management
- Up to 6 dB signal gain / 15 dB interference mitigation
- Automatic interference avoidance, optimized for high-density environments
- Integrated smart antenna array with up to 4,000 unique patterns for ultra reliability
- Standard 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Ruckus custom high power PoE injector available
- Standard 802.3af output for surveillance cameras
- Wall, pole or ceiling mountable
- Built-in heater for cold climate (-40° C)
- 2 to 4 times extended range and coverage
- Multicast IP video streaming
- 600 Mbps of user throughput (300 Mbps/radio)
- 16 BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies
- Advanced QoS packet classification and automatic priority for latency-sensitive traffic
- Dynamic, per-user rate-limiting for hotspot WLANs
- WEP, WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support for RADIUS and Active Directory
- Smart Mesh Networking
- Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Admission control/load balancing
- Band steering and airtime fairness support
- Captive portal and guest accounts