The multifunctional Aruba RAP-155 series delivers secure 802.11n wireless and wired networking to small/medium businesses and access to corporate resources from branch offices. It is ideal for ultra-high-density Wi-Fi environments that require fast encrypted throughput.
Our top of the line wired and wireless access point, for highest speed connections to any device. Installs easily on your desk.
- 450 Mbps, dual radio 802.11n Wi-Fi – the most bandwidth available for multimedia applications and large files
- 3x3 MIMO, 3 spatial streams highest performance and reliability for all mobile devices
- Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting peripherals – connect printers, IP phones, servers and point of sale devices, with Power over Ethernet on two ports
- Option for 3G/4G WAN uplink – for maximum uptime when a wired Ethernet connection is unavailable
- Desktop installation model – simple to deploy by non-experts
With unmatched deployment flexibility, the RAP-155 series can operate in Aruba Instant™ mode controlled by the AirWave™ management platform or in controller-managed mode where all network services are centralized by Aruba Mobility Controllers.
In Aruba Instant mode, traffic is locally bridged but it still provides the flexibility of establishing secure IPsec VPN tunnels back to Mobility Controllers.
The RAP-155 series offers a wide range of enterprise-class features, including role-based network access, and policy-based forwarding. At locations that require greater coverage, the RAP-155 can join an Aruba Instant WLAN cluster. Simply install additional RAP-155s or any Aruba Instant AP and the entire cluster is managed as one. If one Aruba Instant AP fails, another AP automatically takes over with no disruption.
With a wireless data rate up to 450 Mbps, the dual-radio RAP-155 has five Ethernet ports (one uplink and four local) and a USB port to connect to 3G and 4G networks. Optionally, the RAP-155 can provide power over Ethernet (PoE) on its two local ports for IP phones and other devices.
When operating in Aruba Instant mode, the cloud-based Aruba Activate™ service dramatically reduces RAP deployment time by performing zero-touch provisioning and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, RAPs are factory-shipped to remote deployment sites and obtain their configurations automatically when powered up.