The FortiGate-30D Series is ideal for small businesses, small branch offices and retail outlets requiring the security functions of larger FortiGate devices in a small, compact form factor. These appliances deliver enterprise-grade network security and performance at an attractive, entry-level price.
FortiGate-30D Series appliances combine FortiOS™, the industry’s leading network security operating system, with the Fortinet System on a Chip (SoC) purpose-built processor. Designed by Fortinet to provide real-time network protection, the SoC integrates FortiASIC security acceleration logic with a RISCbased main processor and other system components. This simplifies appliance design, delivers breakthrough performance, and unmatched security feature.
Consolidated Security Solutions
FortiGate/FortiWiFi-30D Series appliances include all of Fortinet’s unified threat management (UTM) capabilities; firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, and web filtering - all managed from a ‘single pane of glass’ console. They also include the latest technology in advanced threat protection, designed to defend against Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). Easy to set-up and manage, the FortiGate-30D Series enables you to deploy the security technologies needed for your unique requirements. By consolidating multiple security technologies into a single appliance, the FortiGate-30D series eliminates multiple hardware devices and software solutions, greatly simplifying security while substantially reducing total cost of ownership.
Capitalizing on an array of security enforcement technologies, the FortiGate-30D Series helps you maintain data protection compliance with PCI, HIPAA, and GLBA regulations. Available FortiGuard® security subscription services deliver dynamic, automated updates and ensure up-to-date protection against sophisticated threats.
FortiGate-30D Series UTM Features & Benefits
- Delivers up to 800 Mbps firewall performance for fast throughput and network response
- One (1) WAN interface and four (4) LAN GE switch ports offer two security zones for policy enforcement at remote sites
- Multi-threat UTM includes firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, and web filtering
- Powered by FortiOS 5, the world’s only purpose-built network security operating system, and FortiASIC SOC2, the latest in Fortinet’s custom ASIC technology, to ensure the most comprehensive and highest performing security platforms
- Unlimited user licensing minimizes operating costs
- FortiExplorer provides easy to follow instructions for initial deployment and configuration
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits