The FortiGate-200D series delivers high-speed security and performance for campus perimeter and branch office wired or wireless networks. Purpose-built processors provide up to 4 Gbps firewall throughput, enabling protection of your applications and network without affecting availability or performance.
The FortiGate-200D series provides comprehensive threat protection with Fortinet’s unmatched range of enterprise-grade security technologies. They deliver firewall, VPN (IPSec and SSL), intrusion prevention, antivirus/antispyware, antispam, and web filtering technologies. These platforms also provides application control, data loss prevention, dynamic routing for IPv4 and IPv6, endpoint NAC, and SSL-encrypted traffic inspection. These comprehensive security components enable you to deploy required technologies most suited for your unique environment.
FortiASIC purpose-built processors ensure that your security countermeasures will not become a network bottleneck. The FortiASIC CP8 processor delivers deep inspection security components such as application control, IPS and anti-malware. The FortiASIC NP4Lite processor delivers firewall and VPN throughput at switching speeds by performing high-speed processing of network flows.
The FortiGate-200D series installs in minutes, automatically downloading regular updates to protect against the latest viruses, network vulnerabilities, worms, spam and phishing attacks, and malicious websites with no administrator intervention. Leveraging patented FortiASIC acceleration, the FortiGate-200D series offers marketleading performance, with high-density GbE interfaces that facilitate network growth and expansion. Onboard storage provide local archiving of data for policy compliance and/or web caching.
FortiGate-200D Series Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) Features & Benefits
- Series models offer eighteen (18) and forty-two (42) GE port versions, delivering up to 4 Gbps firewall throughput for maximum flexibility and scalability
- Comprehensive feature set includes application control, advanced threat protection, built-in wireless controller, integrated switching, local logging, and endpoint policy enforcement
- Powered by FortiOS 5, the world’s only purpose-built network security operating system, and FortiASIC NPLite, the latest in Fortinet’s custom ASIC technology, to ensure superior Firewall and VPN performance
- 'Single pane of glass' management console makes it easy to deploy and manage
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration reduces operating costs through simple, comprehensive security management, reporting, and analysis
- Internal storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance, local reporting and WAN optimization