Innovative and aesthetically-designed 270 series outdoor wireless access points (APs) deliver gigabit Wi-Fi performance to 802.11ac mobile devices under any weather conditions. The 270 series also enables 802.11n clients to operate up to three-times faster at the same distance from the AP.
Purpose-built to survive in the harshest outdoor environments, 270 series APs withstand exposure to extreme high and low temperatures, persistent moisture and precipitation, and are fully sealed to keep out airborne contaminants. All electrical interfaces include industrial-strength surge protection.
ELIMINATES INSTALLATION COMPLEXITY
- Installation skillset requirements simplified to that of video camera complexity.
- Connections sealed to deliver IP66- and IP67-rated protection from the elements.
RELIABLE AND PREDICTABLE WI-FI PERFORMANCE
Patented ClientMatch™ technology that ensures that roaming clients associated with the best AP to maximize performance.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes interference from 3G/4G LTE equipment.
- AppRF™ technology identifies and prioritizes applications on the network.
INCONSPICUOUS DESIGN IMPROVES AESTHETICS
- Device looks similar to common outdoor devices such as video cameras and light fixtures.
Choose your operation mode
The 270 series of outdoor APs offers a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
- CONTROLLER-MANAGED AP OR REMOTE AP (RAP) RUNNING ARUBAOS™ - When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, the 270 series offers centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
- ARUBA INSTANT™ AP RUNNING INSTANTOS™ - In Aruba Instant mode, one AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other APs. Just power-up one Instant AP, configure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.