Corporate Armor Technologies, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. We base our business on the trust you place in us. This policy describes our practices regarding personal and account information collected through our Website. In this policy, “personal” and “account information” means your name, company name, account number, address, telephone number, and email address, plus other information that personally identifies you and your purchase history, and “we” and “us” means Corporate Armor Technologies, LLC as well as its affiliated companies.
Data Storage & Security
Credit card information entered during a transaction is NOT stored on Corporate Armor Technologies, LLC-owned systems. This financial information is accessible only to you and the financial institution(s) involved in processing the transaction. All financial data is transmitted over Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology as detailed below. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone. Any other non-financial information you provide to us on our website when you register or purchase products, (i.e. name, address, email address, telephone number) is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with others for them to send you unsolicited email.
Data Transmission Security
The security of your information is very important to us. We use the 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than Corporate Armor Technologies, LLC. Once you visit any of our webpages, your computer will be communicating with our server in secure mode. You can tell that you are in secure mode by the following:
- The “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”
- Depending on the browser, you may see either a padlock or a solid key in the lower section for the browser window.
Only browsers that use the 256-bit Secure Socket Layer technology are able to order through the Corporate Armor website.
How much information must I share?
- The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Website. Below, we explain what information we collect.
Browsing our Website.
- IP address – We collect your IP address to measure our Website traffic and to help provide a relevant shopping experience.
- Referral Website – If you come to our Website via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
- Browser type – We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Website for visitors.
- Movements through our Website – We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
Purchase(s) made through our Website.
- We collect your name, address and payment information to process your order. However, you may provide credit card and purchase order numbers by telephone.
- We collect information contained in “cookies,” such as your purchases and log in data, to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser must be set to accept cookies if you wish to add items to a shopping cart.
Communicating with us through our Website.
- We collect your e-mail address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
Entering contests, participating in surveys, or registering for other activities on our Website.
- We collect your name, e-mail address and telephone number, and the other information that is required for entry or participation, which varies depending on the activity.
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
- We may use your personal and/or account information to provide you with products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you and communicate with you otherwise described in this policy.
- We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting your account manager.
- We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices. We occasionally purchase from third parties commercial information such as company size, number of employees and annual sales of other companies. We may use this commercial information along with your personal and account information to customize our offerings to you, as well as for our internal use.
- In addition, in order to measure how we are doing and to better understand how we can improve our product offerings, we or one of our service providers or strategic partners may contact you by telephone or e-mail and solicit your participation in research.
- If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?
- We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to see your Account password. Your other personal and account information may be disclosed to third parties in limited circumstances. For example, we may share your personal and account information with our service providers, strategic partners, suppliers and/or other entities involved in transactions you have initiated. We may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
Click here. Please note that messages become our property and, unless you direct otherwise, may be used by us for promotional purposes.
How can I correct inaccurate information?
You may correct some personal and account information. To change existing account information, please login to your account here or contact your account manager for assistance.