The AP650 and AP650X are designed for high performance environments combining the latest in Wi-Fi standards (IEEE 802.11ax technology), the latest in Ethernet standards (2.5G capability) and Aerohive’s software-defined dual 5 GHz radios for indoor and industrial environments. AP650 and 650X have integrated BLE and USB connectivity for enhanced location-driven services and the ability to provide additional wireless access options for IoT and other devices.
Solving Real World Problems
- High Performance Indoor environments – HD video streaming, large file transfers and HD video collaboration applications
- High client density environments, where most/all clients are 802.11ac or newer.
- Environments expecting to use Voice over Wi-Fi in addition to data.
- Environments expected to use IOT applications like BLE at deployment or in the future.
- Environments with updated switching infrastructure supporting LAN Ethernet speeds > 1Gbps.
- Industrial deployment like warehouses experiencing high bandwidth applications and/or high client densities with extended temperature range.
- Lecture halls or auditorium-like environments requiring specialized Wi-Fi setup using a mix of omni/sector antennas.
- 4×4:4 802.11ax ready Access Point with integrated (AP650) or external antennas
- Support for 802.3bz up to 2.5Gbps.
- Support for 802.11ax
- 2x Ethernet ports (supporting 2.5G and 1G)
- Extended temperature support (-20ºC to +55ºC) on AP650X
- Built in BLE for ibeacon and beacon management applications
- USB support for future IOT use cases
- Console port for CLI access