AlienVault’s Unified Security Management™ (USM™) platform accelerates and simplifies threat detection, incident response and compliance management for IT teams with limited resources, on day one. With essential security controls and integrated threat intelligence built-in, AlienVault USM puts complete security visibility of threats affecting your network and how to mitigate them within fast and easy reach.
Whether large or small, all organizations need complete visibility to:
- Detect emerging threats across your environment
- Respond quickly to incidents and conduct thorough investigations
- Measure, manage, and report on compliance (PCI, HIPAA, ISO, and more)
- Optimize your existing security investments and reduce risk
AlienVault’s Unified Security Management solution delivers this complete security visibility by providing the five essential security capabilities in a unified platform, controlled by a single management console:
- Asset Discovery – active and passive network discovery
- Vulnerability Assessment – active network scanning, continuous vulnerability monitoring
- Intrusion Detection – network and host IDS, file integrity monitoring
- Behavioral Monitoring – netflow analysis, service availability monitoring
- SIEM – log management, event correlation, analysis, and reporting
Integrated Threat Intelligence
AlienVault Labs’ Threat Intelligence service maximizes the effectiveness of any security monitoring program by providing regularly updated correlation directives, intrusion detection signatures, response guidance, and much more. These constant updates enable the USM platform to analyze the mountain of event data from all of your data sources, and tell you exactly what are the most important threats facing your network right now, and what to do about them. Our threat experts spend countless hours researching the latest exploits, malware strains, attack techniques, and malicious IPs, so you don’t have to. We incorporate this expertise into our extensive and growing library of customizable correlation directives that ship with the USM platform, eliminating the need for you to conduct your own research and write your own correlation rules, giving you the ability to detect and respond to threats on day one.
The AlienVault Labs Threat Research Team also curates the Open Threat Exchange, the world’s first truly open threat intelligence community that enables collaborative defense with open access to collaborative research on emerging threats. OTX integrates with AlienVault USM and enables everyone in the OTX community to actively collaborate, strengthening their own defenses while helping others do the same.