Designed for small business
Our business security tools give you all the top-rated* antivirus protection you've come to expect from our products. From instant email alerts about threats and to remote admin tools that help you manage online security on the move.
Safe network. Real-time.
- CyberCapture When an unrecognized file is downloaded onto one of your PCs, a copy will be sent to our experts at our Threat Labs to identify if it’s safe or not.
- Firewall Protects against online security threats like spam, viruses, hackers and malware.
- Link Scanner Helps you avoid dangerous websites by scanning clicked links for threats and warning you of anything suspicious. This works for any link on the Internet, including those on Facebook and Twitter
- Network Antivirus Better protection against even the newest malware thanks to cloud-based Real-Time Outbreak Detection and proactive AI Detection.
- Email Server Security Scans email and removes suspicious content, code and infected attachments.
- Online Shield Scans downloaded files before they reach your computer to protect you against hidden malware.
Safe identity, data, transactions.
- Identity Protection Anti-Spyware protects your identity from spyware and adware that tracks personal information.
- File Server Security Our Windows file server security helps keep it safe, private and out of the hackers’ hands.
- Data Safe Encrypts and stores your valuable company documents, or any other files onto a password-protected virtual disk on your PC.
- File Shredder Advanced File Shredder securely deletes files to help prevent unintended recovery.
Protected hardware. Remote control.
- Ransomeware Protection AVG's multi-stage ransomware analysis combines static and behavioral tests, sandboxing, and other techniques to protect you from cyber criminals.
- Smart Scanner Scans your PC when you’re not working so it doesn't get in the way. It does the hard work so you and your employees can focus on your business without costly distractions and delays.
- Remote Management Lets your administrator remotely install, update, and configure AVG across your PC devices—and entire computer network—from a single location.