The Check Point 5900 Next Generation Security Gateway combines the most comprehensive security protections to safeguard your mid-size enterprise. The 5900 is a 1U Next Generation Security Gateway with two I/O expansion slots for higher port capacity, redundant fans and a redundant power supply option, a 2 x 500GB (HDD) or 2x 480GB (SSD) drive array option, and Lights-Out Management (LOM) for remote management. This powerful Next Generation Security Gateway is optimized to deliver real-world threat prevention to secure your critical assets and environments.
COMPREHENSIVE THREAT PREVENTION
The rapid growth of malware, growing attacker sophistication and the rise of new unknown zero-day threats require a different approach to keep enterprise networks and data secure. Check Point delivers fully integrated, comprehensive Threat Prevention with award-winning SandBlast™ Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction for complete protection against the most sophisticated threats and zero-day vulnerabilities.
Unlike traditional solutions that are subject to evasion techniques, introduce unacceptable delays, or let potential threats through while evaluating files, Check Point SandBlast stops more malware from entering your network. With our solution your employees can work safely no matter where they are and doesn’t compromise their productivity
- High performance protection against the most advanced cyber attacks
- Unique “first time prevention” for the most sophisticated zero day attack
- Optimized for inspecting SSL encrypted traffic
- Future-proofed technology safeguards against tomorrow’s risks
- Centralized control and LOM improves serviceability
- Modular, expandable chassis with flexible I/O options
- Simple deployment and management
- Virtual Systems consolidates security onto one device
- Two network expansion slots to add port density, fiber, 10 GbE, 40 GbE and fail-open IO card options
- Redundant power supplies, drives, fans and clustering technologies eliminate single point of failure