The Meraki MS225-24 cloud managed switch provides Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The Meraki MS225 includes 10G SFP+ uplinks. and physical stacking ability to guarantee performance. Stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model guarantees performance on every model. The Meraki MS225-24 also supports an optional, rack-mountable remote PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements.
Meraki switches are built from the ground up to be easy to set up and manage. And they accomplish this without compromising any power or flexibility whatsoever.
Features of the Meraki MS225-24
The Meraki MS225-24 cloud managed switch is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface that is unmatched for its’ ease-of-use. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in. There’s no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch. You definitely don’t need IT expertise.
However, Meraki’s centralized management gives you deep visibility into what’s going on in your network. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
Meraki MS225-24 cloud managed switch highlights
- Gigabit Access switching with 24 and 48 port models and optional PoE+
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
- Built-in dual stacking interfaces with up to 80G bandwidth
- Up to 176 Gbps bandwidth support
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and more
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost