Ultra-high performance cloud-managed 802.11ac wireless
The Cisco Meraki MR34 is an industry-first three-radio, cloudmanaged 3×3 MIMO 802.11ac access point. Designed for highdensity next-generation deployments in large offices, schools, hospitals and hotels, the MR34 provides the highest performance, security, and manageability.
The MR34 provides not only a blazing 1.75 Gbps throughput with concurrent 802.11ac and 802.11n 3×3:3 MIMO radios, but also unprecedented security and spectrum visibility via a third radio dedicated to 24×7 WIDS/WIPS and advanced RF analytics.
The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac, and integrated fulltime RF environment scanning delivers the ultra-high throughput and reliability required by the most demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video, both today and tomorrow.
MR34 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combo
The MR34 is managed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment without training or certifications. Since the MR34 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR34 is monitored 24×7 via the Meraki cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if the network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools enable real-time troubleshooting over the web, meaning multi-site, distributed networks can be managed remotely.
The MR34’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, meaning no manual software updates to download or missing security patches to worry about.
- 3×3 802.11ac, 1.75 Gbps aggregate dual-band data rate
- 24×7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek, low profile design blends into office environments
- Optimized for voice and video