The Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series is a semi-ruggedized routing platform built for M2M, IoT, and in-vehicle networks. With an embedded 3G/4G LTE modem with EVDO and HSPA+ fallback, the COR IBR600C Series is an affordable, feature-rich compact router designed for critical business and enterprise applications that require 24/7 connectivity.
With its compact size, built-in mounting bracket, external mobile broadband and WiFi antennas (IBR600C only), wide temperature spec, shock and vibration certifications, and sleep mode/ ignition sensing, the Cradlepoint COR IBR600C Series is ideal for use in high-availability portable or fixed applications like surveillance cameras, digital signs, Parallel Networking and in-vehicle networks when active GPS is not required.
The COR IBR600C Series supports Cradlepoint Platform Extensibility, and with NetCloud management and security services it enables secure cloud networking that leverages SoftwareDefined Networking (SDN) and network function automation and orchestration.
THE HEART OF YOUR M2M NETWORK
For use in 24/7 business-critical applications: surveillance cameras, digital signage, parallel networking, and other industrial/M2M applications.
- For in-vehicle applications when active GPS is not required. Passive GPS is supported.
- Supports user-initiated carrier switching with software-defined Radios
- Embedded 100/50 Mbps LTE modem with DualSIM slots; supports Verizon & Sprint EVDO fallback
- High network availability with automatic failover & failback between wired & wireless WAN connections
- Wireless 2×2 MIMO “N” WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)— 600C only
- Cloud-managed for ease of deployment, remote management & reporting
- Supports NetCloud Engine for easy integration into cloud-based networks
- COR Extensibility dock for increased availability & bandwidth
- Supports FirstNet (Band 14) modem (MC400L2) for first responders
- Supports Router SDK for customized scripts running on the router
- Supports Router API to utilize router data in third-party applications & network management tools