Eaton Type 1 Surge Protective Device
Eaton’s Type 1 Surge Protective Device products are UL1449 3rd Edition listed and provide the highest level of surge protection and safety.
Type 1 surge products are permanently connected devices that are installed before or after a main disconnect. These devices can be used as replacements for what were previously known as secondary surge arrestors or lightning arrestors.
- Loadcenters/Electrical Panels.
- Residential Service Entrances.
- Sump & Irrigation Pumps.
- Control Cabinets.
- Individual Equipment Disconnects.
- Single & Three Phase Motors.
- Outdoor Lighting.
- Farm / Irrigation Control.
- Other Electrical Assemblies.
Eaton’s Type 1 Surge Protective Devices:
- Protect Single Split-Phase and Three-Phase WYE configurations.
- Meet the industry’s highest Nominal Discharge Current and Short Circuit Current ratings available.
- Provide superior protection for sensitive electronics with low Voltage Protection Rating values.
- Offer a 2 Year Product Warranty
- Commercial grade AC power protection for sensitive electronics.
- Clear, visible LED indication displays protective status of device.
- Can be applied universally to any manufacturer’s equipment.
- Optional accessory kit enables wall or din-rail mounting.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor applications.