Take on a wide range of workloads with an EMC Unity 400 hybrid flash storage array. Unity sets a new standard for midrange storage: simple, modern, affordable, and flexible. Unity 400 primary storage is a great match for remote office, branch office (ROBO) and midmarket environments. SAN and NAS.
Architected for flash with rich data services, EMC Unity 400 unified storage is part of the Unity Hybrid storage series. Dense flash technology helps deliver outstanding TCO in a footprint as small as 2U. Automated tiering and flash caching ensure active data benefits from flash performance.
Unity keeps things simple with point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, built-in encryption, and deep integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack.
Save time and money through the lifecycle of your EMC Unity 400 array. A slick HTML5 interface and cloud-enabled management dashboard simplify operation. Proactive assistance is at your fingertips with EMC's automated remote support.
- Delivers 1.2 PB to 1.5 PB max raw capacity
- Unifies block, file, and VMware VVols support
- Uses 64-bit scalable file system to support traditional and transactional NAS
- Implements 3D NAND TLC flash for maximum flash density and value
- Installs in 2 minutes, configures in 15