The ExtremeSwitching 220 Series is an economical, fixed-configuration family of Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2/3 switches designed for enterprises, branch offices and small to medium-sized businesses looking for key features in a flexible, yet easy-to-manage solution.
The series consists of six switches including 12-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit Ethernet switches and 12-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit PoE+ models. All models provide nonblocking Gigabit per port performance and include either 2 or 4 SFP+ ports for highspeed 10Gbps fiber connectivity. In addition, the 12-port PoE+ and non-PoE+ models can operate in fanless mode, making them ideal for office deployments.
In addition to a rich Layer 2 feature set, the 220 Series offers dynamic IPv4 RIP routing services, stacking of up to 4 switches with single IP management, and redundant power supply option.
The 220 Series also provides multiple management options, including cloud-based management via ExtremeCloud for wired and wireless network oversight through a single pane of glass. The switches can also be set-up via a web browser, or managed by ExtremeManagement for centralized provisioning, monitoring and troubleshooting. And for advanced users, the 220 Series offers an industry-standard CLI along with scripting capabilities.
All ExtremeSwitching 220 Series switches include a Limited Lifetime Warranty, which provides advanced hardware replacement with next business day shipment.
- 12, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 12, 24, or 48 IEEE 802.3at PoE port models
- 2 or 4 10GBase-X SFP+ ports
- Line rate performance on all ports
- Stacking of up to four switches with other 220 Series
- Comprehensive Layer 2 Edge feature set
- Layer 3 RIP routing
- Access control lists for granular security control
- Redundant Power Supply option
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Flexible Management Options
- ExtremeCloud cloud-based management
- Web browser-based management
- Centralized enterprise management via ExtremeManagement
- Industry-standard command line interface (CLI) with scripting capabilities