FortiAP-320C Indoor 802.11ac Wireless Access Point
Leveraging powerful 3×3 MIMO technology and 3 spatial streams, the FortiAP-320C access point provides association rates of up to 1,300 Mbps for IEEE 802.11ac supported WLAN clients, up to 280% faster than previous 802.11n technology. The dual-radio design also supports legacy 802.11n and 802.11a/b/g clients, providing a high-speed and secure Wireless LAN platform.
With dual redundant POE Ethernet ports, the FortiAP-320C is ideal for mission critical environments such as hospitals and factories, where maximum resiliency and wireless network uptime is critical. The sealed plenum-rated enclosure can withstand an extended temperature range, making it suitable for non temperature controlled warehouse type environments, or for installation above ceiling tiles in office locations.
FortiAP-320C Indoor 802.11ac Wireless Access Point Features & Benefits
- High throughput 3×3:3 AP supporting latest IEEE 802.11ac protocol, including 80Mhz channels
- Two radios provide simultaneous access for 802.11 b/g/n and a/n/ac clients
- Dual-redundant 802.3af or 802.3at PoE connectors for maximum availability
- Advanced 802.11n features to enhance rate-over-range
- Support for WPA™ and WPA2™, 802.11i, WEP, 802.1X, PSK
- Support for AES:CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
- Intra-SSID privacy for WLAN Hotspot
- Layer 7 traffic prioritization to enhance business application performance
- Fast roaming for uninterrupted Wi-Fi connectivity, including VOIP over WLAN
- Centralized management and reporting with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer