The FortiGate-200B and FortiGate-200B-POE platforms deliver wire-speed performance and integrated threat management at an affordable price. Purpose-built processors provide up to 5 Gbps firewall throughput, enabling you to protect your applications and network without affecting application or network performance.
The FortiGate-200B/200B-POE platforms also include the widest range of enterprise-grade threat protection technologies on the market today. With no per-user pricing, you are free to deploy exactly the right blend of Fortinet security technologies to protect your unique environment.
The FortiGate-200B series allows you to manage all of your security policies for both your wired and wireless networks from a single platform. Both models can act as wireless controllers for FortiAP wireless access points (WAPs). The FortiGate-200B-POE also delivers Power Over Ethernet (POE) for up to 8 WAPs. The Fortinet Storage Module (FSM) bay gives you the option of adding disk-based storage for local logging and content archiving for policy compliance. Alternately, you can use the FSM to enable WAN optimization to lower your WAN costs and improve network performance.
FortiGate-200B Series Benefits
Fastest throughput and highest port density of any product in its class
- Lower operating and capital costs due to consolidation of multiple stand-alone security tools, including WLAN networks
- Integrate wired and wireless security policies in a single device improves policy compliance
- Controller for FortiAP Wireless Access Points
- FortiGate-200B-POE Power up to 8 wireless access points with POE interfaces
- FortiASIC processors ensure that the security device will not become a bottleneck in the network
- Sixteen ports enable numerous internal segmentation points throughout the network
- Integrated switch eliminates need for additional network device
- FSM expansion bay provides greater flexibility by supporting localized storage of event data and WAN optimization
- FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer centralized management and reporting appliances simplify the deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of the security infrastructure