The FortiGate-620B raises the bar for mid-size enterprise security devices. Incorporating multiple FortiASIC Network Processors (NP2) for wire-speed firewall/VPN operation and the FortiASIC content processor (CP) for content inspection acceleration, the FortiGate-620B yields unmatched multi-threat performance across the highest port density of any product in its class. AMC module options offer additional deployment and operational flexibility, expanding the FortiGate-620B base model's 20 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports to 24, or adding an internal HDD module for local logging and archiving. The FortiGate-620B's accelerated security throughput, high port density, and ease of management allows medium and large sized enterprises to enjoy a degree of internal network security segmentation and policy control previously available only within larger-scale solutions.
- ASIC acceleration delivers wire-speed firewall and near wire-speed IPSec VPN performance and superior performance with IPS and antivirus/antispyware/antimalware acceleration.
- AMC expansion bay offers expandability and configuration flexibility with choice of accelerated Gigabit Ethernet ports or hard drive for local logging and content archiving.
- Integrated multi-threat security features offer the ability to augment existing systems and add new functionality or replace aging security infrastructures.Internal network security segmentation provides layered security, security event isolation, policy granularity and network visibility.
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer integration simplifies security management, reporting, and analysis while reducing operating expenses.
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.