LoadMaster 2200 is an affordable, yet feature rich server load balancer with integrated SSL acceleration and Layer 7 content switching; perfect for creating highly available server clusters at a ground-breaking price. The LoadMaster 2200 has four GbE Ports, 950Mbps throughput and delivers up to 200 SSL TPS.
The LoadMaster intelligently and efficiently distributes user traffic among web and application servers to ensure users get the best experience possible.
LoadMaster 2200 gives IT administrators greater control, and enables them to easily adapt to network changes by providing a resource optimization layer in front of applications and servers.
The LoadMaster 2200 is an essential component of high-availability, clustering and fault tolerance, all of which provide the infrastructure for reliable Internet and intranet sites. Combining the latest advancements in Layer 4 and 7 load balancing and content switching, the LoadMaster 2200 is the value leader for optimizing IT web and application infrastructure.
LoadMaster 2200 optimizes web infrastructure as defined by 24/7 availability, high-performance, flexible scalability, and secure operations – while streamlining IT costs. LoadMaster simplifies the management of networked resources, and optimizes and accelerates user access to diverse servers, content and transaction-based systems.
The LoadMaster 2200 provides an unmatched combination of availability and performance for mission-critical servers and applications.
The Load Master 2200 Server Load Balancer features:
- Ensures each user gets the best application experience possible.
- Provides 99.999% high-availability of application servers and removes SLB as single point of failure.
- Guarantees user requests will be directed to only “available” servers AND “available” applications.
- Ensures that users maintain continuous connections with the specific server where their transactional data is available – even if the IP address changes during session.
- Enables site administrators to optimize server traffic according to content type (images, multi-media, apps).
- Optimizes server performance and user experience for encrypted application content.
- Reduces latency associated with internal network while further optimizing performance over existing ISP link.
- Helps thwart application-level threats, even with SSL-encrypted traffic.