The Nimble Adaptive Flash array is the industry’s only predictive hybrid flash array. It combines a flash-optimized architecture with InfoSightTM Predictive Analytics — giving you the fastest, most reliable access to data. Backed by Nimble’s Timeless Storage™, there is no need to pay for optional software and forklift upgrades are a thing of the past.
Speed with Efficiency
Purpose-built flash architecture delivers sub-ms performance with unparalleled efficiency. And it’s five times faster than other hybrid solutions.
Adaptive Service Levels
Assign, or change, the service level of an application at the click of a button.
- Auto Flash: High performance for mainstream applications
- All Flash: Guaranteed flash performance for the most performance sensitive applications
- Minimal Flash: Optimized for lowest cost of capacity
Non-Disruptive Scalability and Flexibility
Independently grow the capacity and performance of an array and scale the amount of flash to suit any application. Scale-out to petabytes at sub millisecond latency with up to 4 arrays managed as one.
- 99.9999% measured availability through predictive analytics and “no single point of failure” hardware and software design.
- Triple+ Parity RAID: Tolerate three simultaneous drive failures plus additional protection from intra-drive parity.
- SmartSecure encryption: Application-granular, FIPS-certified encryption, and secure data shredding provides end-to-end security for data at rest and on-the-wire when replicated offsite.
Simple to Manage
- Storage is pre-configured and optimized for applications out-of-the-box. Tasks like selecting RAID-level, media layout, aggregations and reserves are no longer required. Initial configuration and set-up can be completed in less than two hours. Routine storage management operations can be completed in minutes.
- Manage storage at VM-level granularity using VMware vVols or through a vCenter plugin
- Integration and certification with major hypervisors, applications, and infrastructure components.
Nimble Storage CS-Series Arrays
The CS1000 array provides value and capacity for small to medium-sized IT organizations or remote offices, for mixed mainstream workloads.
The CS3000 and CS5000 are ideal for midsize IT organizations or distributed sites of larger organizations. These arrays offer the best capacity per dollar for mixed mainstream workloads and for virtual server consolidation.
The CS7000 offers the highest performance for larger-scale deployments or IO-intensive mixed mainstream workloads and provides the best performance and IOPS per dollar. It is designed for consolidating multiple large-scale critical applications with aggressive performance demands.