Raritan Dominion DLX2-108 KVM Switchbox
ECONOMICAL, JAVA-FREE KVM-OVER-IP AND SERIAL ACCESS FOR SMBs
Raritan’s Dominion LX II KVM-over-IP switches give one or two remote users and one local user, Java-free, BIOS-level access and control of 8 or 16 servers (expandable to 256 servers with tiering), and virtual media. Three LX II switch models and three integrated switch / LCD drawer combination models support 8 or 16 KVM ports, 1-2 remote users, 1 local user and up to 8 serial ports.
LX II appliances, designed for small to midsize businesses (SMBs), support a wide variety of computer and serial devices with VGA, DVI, HDMI, USB-C and DisplayPort video. Productive, KVM-over-IP connections up to 15 frames-persecond with video resolutions up to 1080p and 1200p are supported for digital and analog video.
- Economical, reliable and secure remote access and management
- Anytime/anywhere, Java-free, browser-based remote access
- Manage and maintain equipment without travel
- Remote software installation, booting and diagnostics
- Multi-vendor support for diverse computer and network devices
WHAT’S NEW? NEXT GENERATION ADVANTAGES
Raritan’s Dominion LX II replaces the original Dominion LX, introduced in 2011, with an all-new hardware and software platform. The LX II has significant advancements over the previous generation including:
- Java-free KVM-over-IP and optional Serial access and control
- Manages up to eight serial devices via DSAM accessories
- Enhanced security with secure TLS web browser access
- All new, modern hardware, video and software platform
- Three Integrated Switch / LCD drawer models (available 2Q 2020)