Modern Wi-Fi device users expect reliable connectivity— anywhere, anytime. But in crowded outdoor venues with thousands of users and constant RF noise, they are often frustrated by poor coverage, dropped connections, and reduced data rates. These aggravating Wi-Fi experiences can easily translate to negative perceptions of the venue and the service provider, resulting in loss of business. The quality of the network experience becomes the “litmus test” for acceptance or rejection.
As the market leader in outdoor Wi-Fi deployments, Ruckus knows that one AP solution cannot meet every possible challenge of varied and complex outdoor requirements. This is why the Ruckus T310 802.11ac Wave 2 series is designed with more variety than any other outdoor AP in the market today. Available with either internal omni-directional antennas or internal high-gain directional antenna models, the T310 Series uses patented Ruckus antenna optimization and interference mitigation technologies to improve throughput, connection reliability, and deliver industry-leading 802.11ac Wave 2 performance to every connected client. At the same time, the T310 Series is designed for fast, simple installation with an ultra-lightweight, low profile, IP-67 rated enclosure that can stand up to the most challenging outdoor environments.
At Ruckus, we know that outdoor AP deployments are especially challenging for installation and maintenance, which is why Ruckus outdoor APs use a variety of technologies, like SmartMesh that help simplify outdoor AP deployment.
The Ruckus T310 Series is perfect for high-density outdoor public venues such as airports, convention centers, plazas, malls, smart cities, and other dense urban environments. By providing a superior Wi-Fi experience to every user in high-density outdoor locations, venue operators can improve guest satisfaction and loyalty, deliver new kinds of wireless application services, and increase revenues.
The Ruckus T310 Series incorporates patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+™ utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- Improve throughput with ChannelFly, which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use.
Whether you’re deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the T310 Series is easy to manage through Ruckus’ appliance and virtual management options.
- SIMPLICITY Ruckus’ Outdoor APs make Wi-Fi deployments extremely simple to deploy with one-touch technologies like SmartMesh™
- STUNNING WI-FI PERFORMANCE Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+TM adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing up to 64 directional antenna patterns.
- GREAT OUTDOOR WI-FI Experience high performance outdoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi with IP-67 weather proofing.
- MULTIPLE MANAGEMENT OPTIONS Manage the T310 Series with physical or virtual controller appliances.
- SERVE MORE DEVICES Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while also enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance.
- AUTOMATE OPTIMAL THROUGHPUT ChannelFly™ dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- MORE THAN WI-FI Support services beyond Wi-Fi with Ruckus IoT Suite, Cloudpath security and onboarding software, SPoT Wi-Fi locationing engine, and SCI network analytics.