SonicWall NSA 2700 High Availability Firewall
The SonicWall Network Security Appliance (NSa) 2700 nextgeneration firewall (NGFW) offers medium- to large-sized enterprises industry-leading performance at the lowest total cost of ownership in its class.
With comprehensive security features such as intrusion prevention, VPN, application control, malware analysis, URL filtering and IP reputation services, it protects the perimeter from advanced threats without becoming a bottleneck.
The NSa 2700 has been built from the ground up with the latest hardware components, all designed to deliver multi-gigabit threat prevention throughput – even for encrypted traffic. Featuring a high port density (including 16 x 1GbE ports and three x 10 GbE ports), the solution supports network and hardware redundancy with high availability, clustering and dual power supplies.
Generation 7 – SonicOS 7.0 and Security Services
The SonicWall NSa 2700 runs on SonicOS 7.0, a new operating system built from the ground up to deliver a modern user interface, intuitive workflows and user-first design principles. SonicOS 7.0 provides multiple features designed to facilitate enterprise-level workflows. It offers easy policy configuration, zero-touch deployment and flexible management – all of which allow enterprises to improve both their security and operational efficiency.
The NSa 2700 supports advanced networking features, such as SD-WAN, dynamic routing, layer 4-7 clustering and high-speed VPN functionality. In addition to integrating firewall and switch capabilities, the appliance provides a single-paneof-glass interface to manage both switches and access points.
Built to mitigate the advanced cyberattacks of today and tomorrow, the NSa 2700 offers access to SonicWall’s premier advanced firewall security services, allowing you to protect your entire security infrastructure. Solutions and services such as Cloud Application Security, Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) cloud-based sandboxing, Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI™) and Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) – along with Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) for all traffic including TLS 1.3 – offer comprehensive gateway protection from most stealthy and dangerous malware, including zeroday and encrypted threats.
SonicWall NSa 2700 has two main deployment options for medium and distributed enterprises:
Internet Edge Deployment
In this standard deployment option, SonicWall NSa 2700 protects private networks from malicious traffic coming from the internet, allowing you to:
- Deploy a proven NGFW solution with highest performance and port density (including 10 GbE connectivity) in its class
- Gain visibility and inspect encrypted traffic, including TLS 1.3, to block evasive threats coming from the Internet – all without compromising performance
- Protect your enterprise with integrated security, including malware analysis, cloud app security, URL filtering and reputation services
- Save space and money with an integrated NGFW solution that includes advanced security and networking capabilities
- Reduce complexity and maximize efficiency using a central management system delivered through an intuitive singlepane-of-glass user interface