SonicWall NSsp 11700 High Availability Firewall
The SonicWall Network Security services platform™ (NSsp) series has next-generation firewalls with high port density and multi-gig speed interfaces, that can process several million connections for zero-day and advanced threats. Designed for large enterprise, higher education, government agencies and MSSPs, it eliminates attacks in real time without slowing performance. It is designed to be highly reliable and deliver uninterrupted services to organizations.
As businesses evolve along with an increase in managed and unmanaged devices, networks, cloud workloads, SaaS applications, users, Internet speeds, and encrypted connections, a firewall that can’t support any one of these becomes a bottleneck. A firewall should be a source of strength and not a point of weakness.
The SonicWall NSsp firewall’s multiple 100G/40G/25G/10G interfaces allow you to process several million simultaneous encrypted and unencrypted connections with unparallel threat prevention technology. With more than 70% of all sessions being encrypted, having a firewall that can process and examine this trafc without impacting the end user experience is critical to productivity and information security.
The NSsp’s unifed policy enables organizations to simply and intuitively create access and security policies in a single interface.
Simplified management and reporting
Ongoing management, monitoring and reporting of network activities are handled through the SonicWall Network Security Manager. This provides an intuitive dashboard for managing firewall operations as well as provide historical reports – from a single source. Together, the simplified deployment and setup along with the ease of management enable organizations to lower their total cost of ownership and realize a high return on investment.
Deployment | Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Managed through a single pane of glass
- NSsp integrates with the rest of the SonicWall ecosystem of solutions
- Gain full visibility into your network to see what applications, devices, and users are doing to enforce policies as well as eliminate threats and bandwidth bottlenecks
- Integrate with Capture ATP with RTDMI for cloud-based sandboxing or Capture Security appliance for on-premise malware detection
Deep Packet Inspection of SSL/ TLS (DPI-SSL) for hidden threats
- The NSsp provides inspection for over millions of simultaneous TLS/SSL and SSH encrypted connections regardless of port or protocol
- Inclusion and exclusion rules allow customization based on specifc organizational compliance and/or legal requirements
- Support for TLS cipher suites up to TLS 1.3