SonicWall NSsp 15700 Network Security/Firewall Appliance
The SonicWall Network Security services platform™ (NSsp) 15700 is a next-generation firewall with high port density and multi-gig speed interfaces, that can process several million connections for zero-day and advanced threats. Designed for large enterprise, higher education, government agencies and MSSPs, it eliminates attacks in real time without slowing performance. It is designed to be highly reliable and deliver uninterrupted services to organizations.
Enterprise-Class High-Speed Firewall
As businesses evolve along with an increase in managed and unmanaged devices, networks, cloud workloads, SaaS applications, users, Internet speeds, and encrypted connections, a firewall that can’t support any one of these becomes a bottleneck in the IT landscape. A firewall should be a source of strength and not a point of weakness.
The SonicWall NSsp 15700’s multiple 100G/40G/10G interfaces allow you to process several million simultaneous encrypted and unencrypted connections with unparallel threat prevention technology. With 70% of all sessions being encrypted, having a firewall that can process and examine this traffic without impacting the end user experience is critical to productivity and information security.
The NSsp 15700’s unified policy interface enables organizations to simply and intuitively create access and security policies in a single unified interface.
Simplified management and reporting
Ongoing management, monitoring and reporting of network activities are handled through the SonicWall Network Security Manager (pending). This provides an intuitive dashboard for managing firewall operations as well as provide historical reports – from a single source. Together, the simplified deployment and setup along with the ease of management enable organizations to lower their total cost of ownership and realize a high return on investment.
Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Managed through a single pane of glass
- NSsp 15700 integrates with the rest of the SonicWall ecosystem of solutions
- Gain full visibility into your network to see what applications, devices, and users are doing to enforce policies as well as eliminate threats and bandwidth bottlenecks
- Integrate with Capture ATP with RTDMI for cloud-based sandboxing or Capture Security appliance for on-premise malware detection
Deep Packet Inspection of SSL/TLS (DPI-SSL) for hidden threats
- The NSsp 15700 provides inspection for over millions of simultaneous TLS/ SSL and SSH encrypted connections regardless of port or protocol
- Inclusion and exclusion rules allow customization based on specific organizational compliance and/or legal requirements
- Support for TLS cipher suites up to TLS 1.3
Segmentation and Networking
- Operate across several segmented networks, clouds, or service definitions, with unique templates, device groups, and policies across multiple devices and tenants
- MSSPs can also support multiple customers with a clean pipe along with unique policies
- Multi-instance is the next generation of multi-tenancy
- Each tenant is isolated with dedicated compute resources to avoid resource starvation
- It features physical and logical ports/tenants
- It supports independent tenant policy and configuration management
- Leverage version independence and High Availability (HA) support for tenants