Plug & Play Deployment
Deploying Sophos Access Points is easy. Automatic setup and configuration means multiple wireless access points are up and running in minutes.
Simply plug the access point in and it automatically appears in the Sophos UTM user interface. Enable them from the console, and within seconds they become operational.
Reliable Mesh Networking
Access points include the ceiling-mount design AP 30 and the dual-band, dual-radio AP 50, that can act as a repeater or bridge to extend Wi-Fi coverage to hard to wire areas.
Sophos Access Points are ideal for creating multiple separate wireless zones. Configure a wireless network to provide employees access to internal network resources. On the same access point, you can offer wireless guests Internet access. Do it all without compromising the integrity of the internal network.
Easy Guest Access
You get secure, easy-to-manage guest access out-of-the-box—without extra appliances, licenses or complex configuration.
- Customizable splash pages lets you design the user experience
- Quick, voucher-based guest access system for daily or weekly access
- Set bandwidth limits and enforce inappropriate content filtering
Sophos UTM supports the strongest encryption and authentication standards available. Know your wireless connections are completely secure.
- WPA2-Enterprise in combination with IEEE 802.1X (RADIUS authentication)
- Block-based encryption, providing the highest level of assurance that data is protected
- Sophos UTM monitoring easily detects failed authentication attempts