StarTech.com 3ft (90cm) CAT6 Ethernet Cable, LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) 10 GbE Snagless 100W PoE UTP RJ45 Black Network Patch Cord, ETL
StarTech.com products are designed for IT Professionals to meet their technical standards. Product quality, compatibility and reliability are ensured by our in-house and third-party labs and certifications by leading technology companies.
StarTech.com’s line of CAT6 cables use 100% copper and gold-plated pins. All of our Category 6 cable products undergo rigorous physical and electrical tests, including the repetitive bend cycle test. Each cable is individually tested (Fluke® patch cord test) to measure worst case NEXT and RL. Beyond our own testing, we work with leading external test labs such as ETL, to obtain product performance and safety certifications.
Backed by a risk-free StarTech.com lifetime warranty and 24 hour, five day-a-week, support from qualified Technical Advisors, our brand is trusted throughout the IT ecosystem and used by over 80% of Fortune 500 companies.
Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH) Category 6 Snagless Network Patch Cable supports error-free Multi Gigabit connections: 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 5Gbps and 10Gbps (up to 160ft/55m). This PVC free high-performance cable offers reliable connectivity to all networking devices, such as Network Interface Cards (NIC), servers, routers, network attached storage (NAS), VoIP phones, PoE devices, etc.
This Eco-friendly LSZH CAT6 cable produces lower levels of toxic corrosive fumes and white smoke in the event of a fire, which offers higher visibility, allowing for a safer and faster evacuation.
StarTech.com offers the widest selection of lengths and colors, to keep your business network and workstations connected and organized.
High Performance CAT6 Ethernet Cable
- Reliably Connect Your Ethernet Devices
- Error-free Multi Gigabit support – 1Gbps, 2.5Gbps, 5Gbps and 10Gbps (up to 55m), 10GBase-T
- 650MHz support for increased bandwidth
- 100% Copper Cable, Ideal for Powering Your Devices Over Ethernet
Made with 100% bare copper wire, StarTech.com cables are fully compliant with, unlike other cables that use copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire.
- Tested up to 100W continuous power throughput.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3bt Type 4 standard.
- Excellent heat dissipation over prolonged use.
Supports high power PoE for Laptops, IP TVs, Security Cameras, VoIP phones, NAS devices, etc.
- Quality Construction
- 50-micron gold platted connectors
- Snagless boot
- 40 mm (1.57″”) bend radius for strong molded strain relief and improved flexibility
The Snagless design protects the RJ45 clip and ensures the cables are easily pulled through constrained spaces such as conduits or raceways and prevents the cable from getting caught/damaged during installation.
Engineered for Professional Applications
- Detailed Spec Drawings Available
StarTech.com makes it easy for you to integrate the CAT6 cable into your network by providing detailed technical specifications and engineering drawings.
- Hassle-free Installation with Reliable Performance and Flexibility
- 6.0 mm (0.23″”) OD, Flexible PVC-Free jacket with 100 mm (3.93″”) bend radius
- Flexible HD-PE insulation for reduced Intra-pair Crosstalk
- Spline separator for reduced Inter-pair Crosstalk and improved heat dissipation for 100W PoE
- 24AWG (0.25mm2), 100% copper, stranded wire twisted pairs
- U/UTP cable construction
- Electrical Characteristics