Description: 8PT KVM SWCH DVI USB AUD & USB PERIPH
Tripp Lite 8-Port DVI/USB KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing, 1U Rack-Mount, Dual-Link, 2560 x 1600 – KVM / audio / USB switch – 8 x KVM / audio / USB – 1 local user – rack-mountable – TAA Compliant
Tripp Lite’s B024-DUA8-DL DVI/USB KVM Switch eases multi-server management in data centers, server rooms and other high-density environments. This premium rack-mount KVM switch provides complete control of up to eight connected computers from a single DVI monitor, USB keyboard and USB mouse. By cascading up to three levels of KVM switches, you can control up to 512 computers at the same time.
Recommended for IT managers needing centralized access to a variety of digital and analog servers, this DVI/USB KVM switch also supports a VGA display when connected to a DVI to VGA adapter (such as Tripp Lite’s P556-Series).
The B024-DUA8-DL’s DVI-I dual-link connector supports digital video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, including 1080p, and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. The multi-view installation feature lets you stack up to four KVM switches for connecting computers with up to four DVI outputs and displaying video on up to four console monitors, giving you flexibility in video output. A 3.5 mm microphone jack provides audio input to connected computers. A 3.5 mm audio jack provides 2.1-channel sound to connected speakers.
The OSD presents a text-based interface in eight different languages and allows backup of KVM configuration and user profile information. Dual-tier password protection enhances security for an administrator and up to four users. A DB9 cable is included for firmware upgrades that keep the KVM switch up to date with the latest technology. Easy front-panel access to USB 2.0 hub ports allows quick connection of two USB devices, such as flash drives and printers.
The B024-DUA8-DL offers a comprehensive, cost-effective management solution that installs in 1U of rack space. Because compatibility is based on common hardware standards rather than system software dependencies, almost any platform can be accommodated. This KVM switch is compatible with all major operating systems, and upgradeable firmware fine-tunes compatibility with emerging standards.
Whats in the Box
- Tripp Lite 8-Port DVI/USB KVM Switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing, 1U Rack-Mount, Dual-Link, 2560 x 1600
- External power adapter, grounding kit, rubber feet
- 2 x DVI / USB cable – 1.8 m
- Serial cable – 1.8 m
- Rack mounting kit
Key Selling Points
Control 8 Computers + Audio from a Single DVI Monitor, Keyboard and Mouse
● 8-port KVM switch recommended for IT managers needing centralized access to a variety of digital and analog servers
● Switch between connected computers via front-panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys or OSD
● Supports digital video resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 (including 1080p) and analog video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
● Supports 2.1-channel surround sound with full bass response
● Also supports VGA display when connected to a DVI to VGA adapter
Connect Up to 512 Computers to One Original Console