Description: 10FT PWR EXTN CORD C14 C13 M/F 18AWG 10A
Tripp Lite C14 Male to C13 Female Power Cable, C13 to C14 PDU-Style, Locking C13 Connector, 10A, 18 AWG, 10 ft. – Power extension cable – IEC 60320 C14 to IEC 60320 C13 locking – AC 100-250 V – 10 A – 10 ft – black
This IEC-320-C14 to IEC-320-C13 cable is an ideal replacement for a missing or worn-out computer power extension cord. Designed for data center and server room applications that do not require a higher-gauge cable, this UL-listed C14 male to C13 female cord can be used to power a computer, printer or monitor; attach a server or drive to a UPS system or PDU; or extend a current connection up to 10 feet.
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The P004-L10’s locking C13 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
The SJT cable jacket is accentuated with integral strain relief, which gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
The P004-L10 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
Key Selling Points
● C13-to-C14 PDU-style extension cord is ideal replacement for worn-out or missing cable
● Recommended for connecting power to computers, servers and other peripherals
● Adds 10 ft. to your current power connection to provide more flexibility in placing devices
● Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking
● Locking C13 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime