The Tripp Lite PDUMH20HVNET switched PDU offers advanced network control and monitoring. It has the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle. Plus, it can monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption. Additionally, optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities.
The Tripp Lite can control individually switched outlets in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware. Or, you can custom program them for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences. This ensures proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevents inrush-related overloads.
Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. PDU output current consumption in amps is displayed locally via visual meter and remotely via web/network interface. In this way, you can avoid potential overloads before critical IT mains or branch breakers trip.
You don’t last a century without doing something right
Tripp Lite has been building trust for a century throughout the world. They are ready to protect your equipment and critical data from costly interruptions. Tripp Lite supplies network grade power reliably and efficiently. For one of the most trusted brands in the industry, choose Tripp-Lite. For answers, info, and great pricing, call Corporate Armor at 877-449-0458, or reach out to us here.
Tripp Lite PDUMH20HVNET switched PDU
- C20 inlet; 8.5 ft. / 2.6m C20 power cable with L6-20P plug adapter
- 8 switched C13 outlets
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding of optional loads and disabling unused outlets
- Digital display reports load level information in amps
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities