WASP WWS850 FREEDOM WIRELESS BARCODE SCANNER KIT
The Wasp WWS850 Freedom Wireless Barcode Scanner Kit is a veritable workhorse that gives you the freedom to roam while staying connected via Bluetooth®. The WWS850 Freedom Wireless Barcode Scanner allows you to move your scanner to the inventory instead of moving your inventory to your scanner. The Freedom Wireless Barcode Scanner uses Bluetooth technology, which allows you to scan barcodes and transmit the data from up to 160 feet (line-of-site) from the base. In Batch Memory Mode, you can work outside the 160-foot line-of-sight range. Effectively, that means you can scan and store multiple barcodes located out of the 160-foot line of site. Scan barcodes from 1 to 25 inches away with the Freedom’s aggressive laser scan engine. With a battery life of 50 hours (35,000 scans) and a drop specification of almost 5 feet (1.5 meters), the Freedom is capable of meeting the demands of a rigorous work environment.
The kit comes complete with a Bluetooth wireless barcode scanner, Bluetooth radio/recharge base, and cable for the base. The base performs two functions: it recharges the battery and supports wireless operation of up to seven scanners. Ideal for warehouse, factory floor, field service, and retail environments. The Wasp Freedom Wireless Barcode Scanner supports Microsoft Windows, Microsoft NT, DOS and Macintosh applications.
WASP WWS850 FEATURES
- Cordless Bluetooth technology
- Transmit data up to 160’ from base station (line-of-sight)
- Scan barcodes up to 25” away
- Durable ABS plastic construction
- Support up to 7 scanners per base station
- Optional hands-free scanning
- Improve efficiency by scanning barcode tags where items are located in the warehouse or in the field
- Durable construction stands up to tough, industrial environments
- High-powered laser scan engine delivers flexible read range
- Lightweight, ergonomic design is comfortable for prolonged use
- Automatically scan barcodes using the optional hands-free Autosense stand
- Reads all common ID barcodes, include UPC and RSS14