The Cradlepoint NetCloud Enterprise Branch Service with E300 Series Router is ideally suited for pop-up temporary locations, branches, stores, and restaurants. The all-in-one form factor includes full featured routing, security, and Wi-Fi, making it easy to connect branches to the Internet and critical applications without the need for extra hardware or complicated configurations. And the embedded LTE modem means that connectivity is always available from day 1 without waiting for a wired connection.
- Take advantage of embedded Cat 4 or Cat 18 LTE modem for fast day-1 or primary connectivity.
- Terminate a primary wired broadband link with LTE as failover for highly resilient hybrid connectivity.
- Open temporary locations without compromising security or reliability with an all-in-one design and compact form factor.
- Integrate into your existing network with standards-based dynamic routing and VPN tunnel support.
- Define policies through centralized, cloud-based management for easy deployment at scale.
- Add a second cellular modem for dual LTE connectivity.
- 5G Ready acting as Captive Modem controller for Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapters.
Ideal for Wireless WAN
For organizations moving to a Wireless WAN, the E300 offers the ability to pair LTE with a wired link and use LTE as a failover connection or a primary connection. For an all wireless WAN, the E300 offers Gigabit-class LTE performance, which can support the throughput needs of a small or medium sized branch with the ability to add a second LTE connection to increase available bandwidth and reliability.
5G Ready for Upward Compatibility
The E300 Enterprise Branch Router is 5G Ready and can act as a controller for a Cradlepoint 5G Wideband Adapter. This capability ensures upward compatibility for 5G, while still allowing optimal placement of the 5G adapter. The unique capability of Cradlepoint to operate the adapter in captive mode means that the two separate, Ethernet-connected, appliances can be managed as a single entity