Secure your business with the latest 802.11 Wave 2 technology that meets your budget needs. The AP325 from WatchGuard is an indoor access point and comes equipped with Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) connecting multiple devices at the same time – enhancing your secure Wi-Fi experience. This access point also offers dual concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band radios supporting 802.11a/n/ac Wave 2, 802.11b/g/n, two spatial streams, and data rates of up to 867 Mbps and 300 Mbps, respectively. Common use cases include medium-density environments such as K-12 schools, small and midsize businesses, distributed office spaces, small-footprint retail, small meeting rooms, restaurants, and healthcare offices.
UNIQUELY EFFECTIVE APPROACH TO SECURITY
The AP325 supports the only Wireless Intrusion Prevention System (WIPS) in the industry with high accuracy in classifying access points and client devices, properly enabling automatic prevention of Wi-Fi threats and keeping a network protected from wireless man-in-the middle attacks, evil twins, honeypots, and more.
FLEXIBLE MANAGEMENT OPTIONS
You can manage the AP325 with either a Firebox®, via the Gateway Wireless Controller and receive a lightweight feature set, or with WatchGuard’s Wi-Fi Cloud.
With the Wi-Fi Cloud you get an expanded set of features including patented security, marketing tools, and location-based analytics for optimal business insights. IT pros can also enjoy an entirely controller-less Wi-Fi management experience including setup, configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and improved corporate and guest Wi-Fi access, without worrying about the limitations of legacy controller infrastructure. Wi-Fi Cloud environments easily scale from one to an unlimited number of access points across multiple locations. Access points can be grouped in many ways including location, building, floor, and customer to maintain consistent policies.
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
By incorporating the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 standards, you’ll have speeds of up to 867 Mbps over the air, without sacrificing security. With MU-MIMO, you get faster user experience, serving multiple devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops) at the same time, so more clients can utilize the network more efficiently.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Wave 2 chipset offers the latest MU-MIMO technology to serve today’s medium-density environments
- AP325 takes less than two minutes to activate and configure after connecting to the Wi-Fi Cloud
- Support for up to eight individua SSIDs per radio allows for maximum flexibility in network design
- Smart steering automatically pushes clients with low speeds to a closer access point*
- Band steering manages spectrum efficiency, pushing clients to 5 GHz channels for optimal throughput
- AP325 continues to scan for wireless threats and enforces security policy even if the connection with the Wi-Fi Cloud is interrupted
*Must have Wi-Fi Cloud enabled with Secure Wi-Fi or Total Wi-Fi license.