Cisco Meraki MR36
Entry-level cloud-managed 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless
The MR36 is exceptionally easy to learn and operate, and 100% cloud-managed. Largely self-configuring, MR36 access points can be remotely deployed in minutes, and most actions in the cloud interface are point and click. That means you can have fully remote IT support for your hardware, virtually all the time. This greatly reduces or even eliminates the need for full-time IT staff on site. Once you are up and running, you have an unprecedented level of monitoring, reporting, and control of your network.
And since the MR36 is PoE, you need only a single cable for power and data, which makes for extremely neat, easy deployment.
Under the hood is a dedicated third radio for full-spectrum RF analysis, by which the MR36 basically tunes and optimizes its channel and power useage to adapt to the most difficult RF environments. The MR36 also has a one (1) 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ45) port, an integrated BLE Beacon and scanning radio, 24×7 real-time WIPS/WIDS, spectrum analytics, WiFi, and 1.7 Gbps aggregate dual-band frame rate.
- 2×2:2 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
- 1.7* Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
- Integrated scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Sleek design blends into office environments
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio
The MR Enterprise license includes:
- Cloud-based centralized management, eliminates on-site hardware controller
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Massively scalable, up to tens of thousands of APs
- Out-of-band control plane: network traffic does not pass through cloud, network stays up if connection to cloud is lost
- Powerful multi-site management tools
- Automatic RF optimization, network monitoring and alerts
- Seamless firmware and security updates
- Intuitive browser-based dashboard eliminates training and dedicated staff
The MR Advanced license includes a device (Enterprise) license for an MR access point itself in addition to the Umbrella DNS security and content filtering integration
Have questions? Call 877-449-0458, or email us at [email protected].