Cisco Meraki MR46
WiFi 6 (802.11ax) with Multigigabit Ethernet
Wi-Fi 6 performance and efficiency, with a dedicated security radio
The Cisco Meraki MR46 is a cloud-managed 4×4:4 802.11ax access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR46 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The MR46 provides a maximum of 3.5 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the MR46 makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
The MR Enterprise license includes:
- Cloud-based centralized management, eliminates on-site hardware controller
- Network-wide visibility and control
- Massively scalable, up to tens of thousands of APs
- Out-of-band control plane: network traffic does not pass through cloud, network stays up if connection to cloud is lost
- Powerful multi-site management tools
- Automatic RF optimization, network monitoring and alerts
- Seamless firmware and security updates
- Intuitive browser-based dashboard eliminates training and dedicated staff
The MR Advanced license includes a device (Enterprise) license for an MR access point itself in addition to the Umbrella DNS security and content filtering integration
Have questions? Call 877-449-0458, or email us at [email protected].