Aruba 8360-16Y2C v2 Ethernet Switch
Aruba CX 8360 v2 Switch Series
The Aruba CX 8360v2 Switch Series offers a flexible and innovative approach to addressing the application, security, and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT era. These switches serve the needs of the next-generation core and aggregation layer of campuses, as well as virtual and highly dynamic data center environments. They provide up to 4.8Tbps of capacity, with line-rate Gigabit Ethernet interfaces including support for Smart Rate (1/2.5, 5 Gbps), 10Gbps, 25Gbps, 40Gbps, 50Gbps, and 100Gbps.
The 8360v2 series includes industry-leading line rate ports with 1/10/25/50GbE (SFP/SFP+/SFP28) and 40/100 GbE (QSFP+/QSFP28) connectivity in a compact 1U form factor. 4x10Gbps and 4x25Gbps break out from 40/100G ports offer advanced flexibility in connectivity and aggregation. These switches deliver a fantastic investment for customers wanting to migrate from older 1GbE/10GbE to faster 25GbE, or from 10GbE/40GbE uplinks to 50/100GbE ports.
In addition, the switch supports low- density MACsec ports enabling secure connectivity at 10GbE and 25GbE over unsecured domains.
- High-performance 4.8Tbps and 2,678 Mpps
- Intelligent monitoring and visibility with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- High availability with industry leading VSX redundancy, and redundant power supplies and fans
- Designed for core/aggregation in the campus or Top of Rack or End of Row in data center environments
- MACsec secured connectivity over untrusted domains
- ArubaOS-CX automation and programmability using built-in REST APIs and Python scripts
- Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF, VRF, and IPv6
- 50G support on 8360-48Y6C, 32Y4C and 16Y2C switches
- Addition of Smart Rate (1/2.5/5/10G) ports on the 8360-48XT4C
Standard Features | Product Differentiators
The Aruba CX 8360 switch series is based on ArubaOS-CX, a modern, database driven operating system that automates and simplifies many critical and complex tasks. The enhanced capabilities of ArubaOS CX provide a unique set of differentiators for campus and data center switching.
Modular Architecture with Native Cloud-Native ArubaOS-CX
ArubaOS-CX is built on a modular Linux architecture with OVSDB, providing the following unique capabilities: Safe and powerful access to all state at all times allows unique visibility and analytics capabilities