High performance, ruggedized, outdoor cloud-managed wireless LAN
The Meraki MR66 is an enterprise class, dual-concurrent 802.11n cloud managed access point designed for high-density deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor environments. The MR66 features dual-concurrent, dual-band operation and advanced 802.11n technologies such as MIMO and beamforming, delivering the high capacity, throughput and reliable coverage required by the most demanding business applications, even in harsh environments.
MR66 and Meraki Cloud Management: A Powerful Combination
The MR66 is managed via the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that lets you get up and running quickly without training or certifications. Since the MR66 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can even be deployed at a remote location without on-site IT staff.
The MR66 is monitored 24×7 via the cloud, which delivers real-time alerts if your network encounters problems. Remote diagnostics tools also enable real-time troubleshooting over the web.
The MR66’s firmware is always kept up to date from the cloud. New features, bug fixes, and enhancements are delivered seamlessly over the web, so you never have to manually download software updates or worry about missing security patches.
- Ideal for outdoor and industrial indoor environments
- Dual-concurrent 802.11n radios with up to 600 Mbps throughput
- Point-to-point links with optional panel antennas
- High performance multi-radio mesh routing
- Layer 7 application fingerprinting and QoS
- Built-in enterprise security, guest access, and NAC
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Automatic cloud-based RF optimization with spectrum analysis
- Real-time WIPS with Air Marshal