The Dell EMC PowerEdge R930 rack server was specifically designed for the most demanding enterprise applications and features industry-leading internal storage and memory scalability to optimize application performance.
- In-memory databases
- OLTP, OLAP
- CRM, ERP
- Unix to Linux migrations
Leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E7 v4 product family (with up to 24 cores per processor), the four-socket R930 flexibly scales to optimize transaction, operations and significantly reduce latency.
- Utilize all 96 processing cores to access up to 12TB (with 64GB DIMMs) DDR4 memory.
- Optimize performance accross compute, memory and I/O with up to eight PCIe SSDs.
- Protect mission-critical and data-intensive applications with Intel E7 RAS features.
Reduce licensing costs using the extensive internal resources of a single R930 to accelerate applications and optimize compute processing. With 96 DIMM slots and 24 hard drives, the R930 can easily adapt to the demands of any workload.
- Cost-effectively scale memory using lower-cost, smaller DIMMs.
- Architect internal storage with SSDs and SAS drives to optimize for specific applications.
- Double I/O bandwidth utilizing dual PCIe 3.0 RAID cards.
Innovative management with intelligent automation
The Dell OpenManage portfolio simplifies and automates server lifecycle management tasks by leveraging the incomparable agentfree capabilities of the embedded Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC) with Lifecycle Controller. With this technology, server deployment, configuration and updates are streamlined across the OpenManage portfolio and through integration with third-party management solutions. Monitoring and control of Dell EMC and thirdparty data center hardware is provided by OpenManage Essentials and with anytime, anywhere mobile access, through OpenManage Mobile. OpenManage Essentials now also delivers Server Configuration Management capabilities that automates one:many bare-metal server and OS deployment, providing quick and consistent replication of configurations and ensures compliance to a predefined baseline configuration with automated drift detection.