Simplify and protect with protection storage that is ready to take on your needs for backup, archive, and disaster recovery. The EMC Data Domain DD4200 deduplication storage system is sized for enterprise and larger midrange data centers.
You have reliable data recovery for applications including file servers, server virtualization, email, content management, and databases. With fast inline deduplication, you’ll protect those applications using 10 to 30 times less storage. You are able to complete more backups sooner even within limited backup windows, and use disk storage to replace tape.
You also save by reducing the network bandwidth you need for data replication to your disaster recovery site. The Data Invulnerability Architecture provides inline write and read verification, continuous fault detection and self-healing to make sure you can recover or access your data reliably every time.
- EMC Data Domain DD4200 system supporting:
- Up to 25.6 TB/hr throughput
- Up to 9.4 PB logical capacity
- Up to 189 TB usable capacity
- Includes Data Domain System Manager, a web-based interface for data and replication management
- Works with leading archiving applications