The Fortinet Enterprise Firewall Solution delivers end-to-end network security with one platform, one network security operating system and unified policy management with a single pane of glass — for the industry’s best protection against the most advanced security threats and targeted attacks.
Security Fabric Integration
FortiGate appliances, interconnected with the Fortinet Security Fabric, form the backbone of the Fortinet Enterprise Solution.
Control all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next generation security platform.
- A truly consolidated platform with one OS for all security and networking services for all FortiGate platforms.
- Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives and ICSA validated security and performance.
- Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings.
- Detect, contain and block advanced attacks automatically in minutes with integrated advanced threat protection framework.
- Solve your networking needs with extensive routing, switching, WiFi, LAN and WAN capabilities.
- Activate all the SPU-boosted capabilities you need on the fastest firewall platform available.
FortiGuard Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations, other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies:
- Real-time Updates — 24x7x365 Global Operations research security intelligence, distributed via Fortinet Distributed Network to all Fortinet platforms.
- Security Research — FortiGuard Labs have discovered over 170 unique zero-day vulnerabilities to date, totaling millions of automated signature updates monthly.
- Validated Security Intelligence — Based on FortiGuard intelligence, Fortinet’s network security platform is tested and validated by the world’s leading third-party testing labs and customers globally.
FortiCare Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes:
- Enhanced Support – For customers who need support during local business hours only.
- Comprehensive Support – For customers who need aroundthe-clock mission critical support, including advanced exchange hardware replacement.
- Advanced Services – For global or regional customers who need an assigned Technical Account Manager, enhanced service level agreements, extended software support, priority escalation, on-site visits and more.
- Professional Services – For customers with more complex security implementations that require architecture and design services, implementation and deployment services, operational services and more.