FortiGate-90D Series consolidated security appliances deliver comprehensive enterprise-class protection for remote locations, branch offices, customer premise equipment (CPE) and retail networks. The FortiGate-90D Series combines FortiOS™, the industry’s leading network security operating system, with the Fortinet System on a Chip (SoC) purpose-built processor. Designed by Fortinet, the SoC integrates FortiASIC security acceleration logic delivering a simplified appliance design, breakthrough performance, and industry-leading security coverage.
FortiGate-90D Series platforms include all of Fortinet’s unified threat management (UTM) capabilities; firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, web filtering and integrated wireless controller. In addition, they include the latest technology in advanced threat protection, designed to defend against Advanced Persistent Threats (APT). All features are easily managed from a ‘single pane of glass’ management console. By consolidating multiple security technologies into a single appliance, the FortiGate-90D Series eliminates multiple hardware devices and software solutions, greatly simplifying security while substantially reducing total cost of ownership.
Capitalizing on an array of security enforcement technologies, the FortiGate-90D Series helps you maintain data protection compliance with PCI, HIPAA, and GLBA regulations. It also eases the migration to new industry standards such as IPv6, supporting dynamic routing for both IPv4 and IPv6 networks. Available FortiGuard® security subscription services deliver dynamic, automated updates and ensure up-to-date protection against sophisticated threats.
FortiGate-90D Series Wireless UTM Features & Benefits
- Delivers up to 3.5 Gbps firewall performance for fast throughput and network response Two (2) WAN interfaces and fourteen (14) LAN GE switch ports
- Multi-threat UTM includes firewall, IPS, application control, VPN, and web filtering
- Powered by FortiOS 5, the world’s only purpose-built network security operating system, and FortiASIC SOC2, the latest in Fortinet’s custom ASIC technology, to ensure the most comprehensive and highest performing security platforms
- Unlimited user licensing minimizes operating costs
- FortiExplorer provides easy to follow instructions for initial deployment and configuration
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits