Multifunctional and affordable Aruba 210 series wireless access points (APs) maximize mobile device performance in medium-density, highperformance Wi-Fi environments.
These compact and cost-effective dual-radio APs deliver wireless data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps to 5-GHz devices with 802.11ac technology. They also support 3×3 MIMO with three spatial streams as well as 2.4-GHz 802.11n clients at data rates up to 450 Mbps.
The AP-215 and IAP-215 models have three integrated omnidirectional downtilt antennas per radio, while the AP-214 and IAP-214 support external, detachable dual-band antennas using three RP-SMA connectors.
- Wi-Fi client optimization
- The 210 series features patented ClientMatch technology to eliminate sticky client behavior while users roam. ClientMatch continuously gathers session performance metrics from mobile devices.
- If a mobile device moves away from an AP or if RF interference impedes performance, ClientMatch automatically steers the device to a better AP.
- Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC)
- ACC lets WLANs to perform at peak efficiency by minimizing interference from 3G/4G LTE networks, distributed antenna systems and commercial small cell/femtocell equipment.
- Quality of service for unified communication apps
- The 210 series supports priority handling and policy enforcement for unified communication apps, including Microsoft Lync with encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.