The LoadMaster™ 5000 is the ideal high-performance platform for secure delivery of application with a web application firewall, intrusion detection and support for a wide range of authentication schemes. The web application firewall (WAF) greatly simplifies secure deployment of applications such as Microsoft® Exchange, SAP® and Oracle® and the optional Application Firewall Pack (AFP) provides daily rule updates to maximize protection against emerging threats. The integrated IPS and pre-authentication ensure continuous protection from network level and brute-force attacks.
The LoadMaster™ 5000 also greatly simplifies deployment and operation with application templates and a comprehensive RESTful API with Java™ and PowerShell libraries. The core load balancing functionality supports multiple persistence and traffic distribution schemes to ensure the best quality of experience for subscribers.
With the option to deploy as a highly available pair and use geographic server load balancing (GSLB), the LoadMaster™ 5000 greatly simplifies application availability challenges with automatic failover between appliances and between data centers.
- Max Balancer L4 Throughput Up To 11.2Gbps
- Max Balancer L7 Throughput Up To 11Gbps
- 198,000 L7 (http) requests per second
- 375,000 L7 concurrent connections
- 26,500,000 L4 concurrent connections
- SSL Acceleration 2K Keys up to 5,000 TPS
- SSL Acceleration 1K keys up to 10,000 TPS
- Intel 8 Core Processor
- 4 X 1GbE ports
- 2 x 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Ports
- 16 GB RAM
- Local admin via serial and VGA/USB
- Dimension (1U): 434mm (W) x 607mm (D) x 42.8mm (H)
- Weight: 43lbs (19.9kg)
- 550W Hot-plug, Redundant (1+1) Power Supply