Thousands of Devices, Multiple Locations : One Central View
For enterprise out-of-band deployments, a central, scalable network hub and administration portal is needed for network engineers to seamlessly connect and manage all their devices. Specifically designed and built for NetOps, Lighthouse 5 centralizes the management of out-of-band environments and operations workflows with a responsive UI/UX for optimal viewing.
Lighthouse 5 is the foundation of the Opengear NetOps Automation™ Platform. By providing access to containerized NetOps modules, organizations can enable the automation of business workflows and simplify network challenges through specialized functionality.
Lighthouse 5 is a Linux-based VM appliance and is completely Java-free, offering compatibility with any web browser on any screen.
Take Out-of-Band Beyond Access and Remediation
- Simple Setup Set appropriate access levels for each user with simple role-based permissions and node association. Quickly enroll and segment nodes with the easy-to-use interface, regardless of network size:
- User groups for quick updates
- Tagging for simple filtering of groups
- Smart groups for enrollment & management
- RESTful API for easy integrations
- Security Secure all communications with resilient Lighthouse 5 VPN tunnels permitting the right access levels to each user with simple role-based permissions and node association through:
- Open VPN for secure access
- Server-based AAA using RADIUS, TACACS, or LDAP
- SNMP for network monitoring
- Modern HTML 5 user interface
- Zero Touch Deployment Automate the configuration process by leveraging Opengear's Lighthouse enrollment bundles and ZTP. Providing scalability for any size deployment, administrators are able to:
- Reduce manual operations
- Guarantee repeatability
- Cut deployment costs
- Minimize human error
NetOps Modules for Workflow Automation
- Secure Provisioning Module Provision a new network remotely, securely and automatically:
- Accelerate deployments and recovery from outages
- Eliminate human error during configuration changes
- Day-One Provisioning, RMA & Disaster Recovery
- Keep image, configuration, and script files constantly updated
- LogZilla Module Enable early detection of faults within the network environment:
- Developed by LogZilla for event data management
- Collect and process machine data in real time
- Subscription Based Subscriptions to Lighthouse 5 and NetOps modules are sold as one year licenses at any desired quantity. Each license includes access to software, updates and support for the term of the license.