In hotels and housing structures, residents and guests have sky-high expectations for their in-room connectivity options. The technology experience—the quality of available high-speed wired and wireless Internet, voice, and TV services—is becoming a central factor in which hotels people choose for both business and leisure. When weighing options for long-term housing, poor quality wired and wireless services can cause prospective residents to disqualify a property altogether.
The Ruckus C110 delivers a modern, in-room wall-mount solution that is fast and easy to install, using existing in-building or off-premises Cable Modem Termination Systems (CMTS). The C110 combines the industry’s highest performing 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access point with a DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem and Ethernet switch.
The C110 is the perfect choice for hotels, student residence halls, and multi-dwelling unit (MDU) properties that depend on coaxial cable to deliver highspeed Internet. Equipped with two Ethernet ports, it can connect IPTV set-top, VoIP telephones, and other wired devices. At the same time, the C110 delivers great 802.11ac wireless performance with advanced features such as guest access and Hotspot 2.0.
The C110 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP and switch incorporates patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+ utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- Improve throughput with ChannelFly, which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use.
The C110 also provides next-generation 802.11ac features like MultiUser MIMO (MU-MIMO) connectivity. It can simultaneously transmit to multiple client devices, drastically improving spectral efficiency, overall throughput for all users—even those with non-Wave 2 clients. Additionally, it features a USB port for hosting Internet of Things (IoT) devices such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and support for smart mesh networking to minimize the need for extra cabling.
Whether you’re deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the C110 is easy to manage through Ruckus’ appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
NOTE: The C110 is available only through approved DOCSIS Ruckus Partners, as its installation requires specialized knowledge of cable modems and CMTS equipment. For more details, please contact your local Ruckus sales team.
- NO CAT 5 NEEDED Deliver great in-room Wi-Fi and concurrent wired IP connectivity using an integral DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem for backhaul over coaxial cable
- GREAT ALL-IN-ONE Combines the best of Wi-Fi with 802.11ac Wave 2 and a switch with two 100Mbps ports into one wall-mounted unit.
- STUNNING WI-FI PERFORMANCE Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+™ adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- AUTOMATE OPTIMAL THROUGHPUT ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels. You always get the highest throughput the band can support.
- SERVE MORE DEVICES Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing nonWave 2 device performance.
- SUPPORT MORE SERVICES Multiple SSIDs and switch ports help support services such as VoIP, IPTV, and high-speed Internet access and in-room device connectivity.
- MORE THAN WI-FI Support services beyond Wi-Fi with Ruckus IoT Suite, Cloudpath security and onboarding software, SPoT Wi-Fi locationing engine, and SCI network analytics.