WASP WWS450H 2D HEALTHCARE BARCODE SCANNER
The Wasp WWS450H 2D barcode scanner is designed with healthcare environments in mind, allowing medical staff to treat patients efficiently and without errors. Built-in antimicrobial technology provides a level of protection against odor-and-stain causing bacteria.
Combined with versatility and efficiency, the WWS450H makes it easy to read 1D and 2D barcodes while staying connected wirelessly. Simply plug the USB adapter (or optional PS2, RS232) into a PC and the scanned barcode data is instantly and accurately transmitted back to your PC from up to 160 feet away. Easily pair the WWS450H with an Android™ or iOS® device, including iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod®, to monitor operations in the field from up to 30’ away from your smartphone or tablet device. Use the added buffer memory to hold 256 scans should scanner be out of range.
With an ergonomic form factor and antimicrobial protection, the WWS450H is comfortable to use for prolonged periods and will continue to fight bacteria for the lifetime of the scanner. The WWS450H offers a disinfectant-friendly housing to protect from alcohol cleaning, preventing discoloration, corrosions, and hardware malfunction.
WASP WWS450H FEATURES
- Read 1D barcodes up to 20” away and 2D barcodes up to 12” away
- Ideal for use in office, retail, shipping & receiving, government, education, and industrial use
- Withstands multiple 4’ drops to concrete
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
- Connect wirelessly up to 160’ (light of sight) from a PC and 30’ from a mobile device
- Holds up to 256 scans in buffer memory should scanner be out of range
- Support up to 7 scanners per base station