The Firebox M4600 provides enterprise-grade security and industry-leading price/performance, with the ability to customize port configurations. Ideal as a hub appliance for headquarters with many remote locations to secure, the M4600 gives IT pros maximum flexibility to meet their specific network requirements.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes and blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Powerful subscription-based security services boost protection in critical attack areas for multiple layers of defense. By partnering with leading technology providers, WatchGuard is able to integrate best-in-class security components into one platform for stronger security at big cost savings.
- Advanced networking features, such as dynamic routing and link aggregation, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices.
EASY TO MANAGE
- WatchGuard Dimension™, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, instantly turns raw data into security intelligence.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no additional charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- WAN and VPN failover provide redundancy for increased reliability.
- Extend best-in-class UTM (Unifed Threat Management) security to the WLAN by adding WatchGuard’s Wireless Access Points.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Redundant hot-swappable power supply is included to help ensure maximum uptime.